Are you looking for Hypnotherapy in Fareham?
You can arrange for Hypnotherapy in Fareham area getting in touch with Serenity Sanctuary.
Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis to achieve therapeutic outcomes. It’s a natural drug free approach to helping people achieve their potential. For some this means changing habits that have become troubling for others it’s a way of focusing themselves to perform at a higher level.
Making use of hypnotherapy in Fareham at Serenity sanctuary allows you to change your perception of your place in the world, in a good way.
You don’t have to believe for this to work for you, just turn up with an open mind.
Hypnotherapy allows you to alter your mental behaviour and make changes at a number of levels:
- you can react differently to events
- you can change your perception of memories (so they don’t hurt any more)
- you can discover that you have a choice in how you live your life
- you become more aware of your options
Hypnotherapy relies on us working together, with your permission I can guide you to improve your interactions with the world and the people in it.
Results generally take between two and six sessions to become apparent.
There are some people who can’t have hypnotherapy, and the official term is contra-indicated. These are:
- Individuals suffering from dementia
- People with Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar and others suffering from psychotic illness.
- Very young children
- Drug addicts who are under the influence
- Anybody evidently under the influence of alcohol
- ‘Educationally challenged’ individuals
- Anybody with comprehension difficulties
People with heart problems or severe asthma are advised to seek advice from their doctor first.
If you would like to discuss how hypnosis and
hypnotherapy in Fareham area at Serenity Sanctuary can help you then please contact Peter (the hypnotherapist) for a chat.