You can arrange for Hypnotherapy in Gosport by calling Serenity Sanctuary.
Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis to achieve therapeutic outcomes. That means it’s a tool that is used to help people. You don’t have to believe for this to work for you, just turn up with an open mind.
Hypnotherapy allows us to work with your mental behaviours and make several types of changes:
- you can change how you react to events
- you can change the way feel about memories
- you can learn to be mindful about your choices
- you can explore your options
Generally hypnotherapy and the therapies that I use will take between two and four sessions to achieve a result, but there are always exceptions.
You should be aware of the existence of the therapeutic alliance between therapist and client because hypnotherapy isn’t something that is just done to you. I will guide you to solutions that fit who you are because one size doesn’t fit all and you are unique. You will be a full member of the team that makes changes to you, without your help it just doesn’t work in the long term. It’s not hard but it will take some effort on your part as well as mine.
There are some people who can’t have hypnotherapy, and the official term is contra-indicated. These are:
- Individuals suffering from dementia
- People with Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar and others suffering from psychotic illness.
- Very young children
- Drug addicts who are under the influence
- Anybody evidently under the influence of alcohol
- ‘Educationally challenged’ individuals
- Anybody with comprehension difficulties
People with heart problems or severe asthma are advised to seek advice from their doctor first.
If you would like to discuss how hypnosis and
hypnotherapy in Gosport at Serenity can help
you then please contact Peter (the hypnotherapist) for a chat.